Thursday 1 March 2012

paper + card = cut out

I like to make my own cards for my family.  
I've made my own cards since I was a child, some more successful than others...ahem 
Anyhow, I thought that I might make up some cards for people's birthdays, anniversaries, thank yous and just general greetings to keep in a stash so that I'm not rushing stuff out last minute (not that I'd EVER do that!)
I know what you're thinking...I need some more card stock but this is HANDY 
So here's my first greetings card in 3 easy steps!
Step One:Draw on your image.  I did this free hand.
Step Two: Cut it out using a craft knife

Step Three: Colour in the inside (if you like).

Voila! Ready to send it to your mate!
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.