Sunday 4 March 2012

my weekend = spring + sunset

I was going to post yesterday but I was too busy doing outside things.   A good job too because today it is literally piddling down and I'm stuck inside.  
Yesterday, was glorious.  
A real spring day:  warm with a brisk breeze.
I took a couple of photos that symbolise the feeling I had yesterday which I can only describe as a surge in optimism.  The kind of feeling that long langurous evenings, rowing in my little boat, swimming and letting the sun dry the beads of salt water from my skin as I nestle into the warm stony beach, are nearly here.  
(Let's not dwell on the screaming kids and barking dogs that encroach on that peace in the school holidays.)
        At the dawn of the day:                                                                 At the close of the day:
 
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.