Sunday 26 February 2012

Through the looking glass

I'm lucky.  
I'm not rich. 
I'm not always laid back. 
I loath my job. 
But I'm still lucky.  
I'm surrounded by people I love and who adore me. I'll only have to put up with my job for another few months before 'they' can shove it. AND I live in the most wonderful place.  I wasn't born here (sadly) but from the age of 2 it has been my home and I NEVER take it for granted.
 

So, come with me and have a tiny peep through your looking glass into my world.  




I'm surrounded by water and this is fundamentally my element.
I took this photo this morning.  
Look at the delicate texture of the sea foam and the glow of the light on the glossy stones.  
The sea was so gentle - it must be spring!
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.