Tuesday 14 February 2012

St Valentine

I had a couple of goes at Valentine's cards this year.  I have lots of men I love so I made several.  I've photographed some of them (including failures) and stupidly forgot a couple that I did like (stuck the envelops down before I remembered). Anyhow, in no particular order, here they are:
This was my first - simple design - stitch effect again.
This is the second - plainer but has something indefinable that I like more than the first.
Amateurish.  
The last one was the first I thought of.  In my head it was great but I didn't have the appropriate equipment.  My improvisation meant that the raised image (representing infinity) looked bumpy.  
Not the stylish look I was after.  I wanted simple but not barely there. 


I enjoyed the attempts all the same,
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.