Friday 21 September 2012

my weekend - sunrise on afton down

there's nothing better than a sunrise
there's nothing better than a sunrise when you're not a slave to the clock and having to trudge off to work
since i started to work part time i have felt a wonderful change in myself
it's almost an illicit feeling at the moment it's so new
it's not romantic at all
it's a slower feeling
too hard to describe
i can say though, that i am seriously wetting myself with joy now that i sacrificed my wallet to make myself happier
i can see what i want in life more clearly
make choices with more consideration
breath easier
sleep more soundly
laugh more readily
i can appreciate the beauty that surrounds me with greater wonder
this definitely sounds twee and kind of hippy-earnest
but i don't really mind; it's the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.