Thursday 21 June 2012

what i'd wear = isle of wight festival

The invasion has started and it's chaos already.
Yes, my lovely island has been invaded: it's The Isle of Wight Festival.
This year the Island population will nearly double and I will steer well clear.
In fact, I'll probably not set foot outside my door.
Apparently, everything is flooding and the cars are backed up to the ferry!
But I don't want to be a total Scrooge, as I've found some coooooool gear that's quite festivally:
Mick Jagger T shirt - Mr Cloud.com
Bleached Studded Shorts - Pretty Perfect Things






 And, by the way, it's raining so much cars are sinking in the car park which, cleverly, is in a field 
(what loony thought that would be O.K. after this much rain?) 
Better take some wellies:
 Shoeberry Boots - Boutique Marmelade
Anyway, I'm over thirty so I count comfort over excitment these day.
 Let's just watch it on the telly.
Sigh, now, where did I put my slippers?
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.