Friday 22 June 2012

taste test: grapefruit bellini cocktail

It's COCKTAIL o'clock!
Yeah, you know you Pin it; you forget it.
Not Me!
I'm always going through my boards and getting inspiration from the stuff I've pinned.
I pinned this cocktail recipe created by the peeps at Camille styles this week 
and MADE it. 
Take in it's lusciousness:
 
Now, I won't claim to be as luscious,
 especially without make up, hair like wire wool and being a fat pig,
but what I do say is: get it down ya!
This is a quality cocktail for those of you who like your drinks dry.  That'll be me, then.
Chin, chin.
N.B. It looks darker in mine than the CStyles version cos I used brown sugar 
(couldn't be arsed to go to the shop).
Damn, I should have put it in a swankier class, too but it was a trial run to see if I liked it.
It was lip-smacking good and going straight on my summer cocktail list.
Phew, got to get back and Pin some more cockalisciousness.  
Methinks I might have to do one of these a week.
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.