Sunday 29 January 2012

Inspiration

O.K, so not a great start.  
The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley as the celebrated poet Burns said.
I haven't finished my felt strawberries yet.  Maybe I shouldn't post until all my prograstinations have actually been burned through.
Still, I have seen a couple of things to make me feel envy? inspiration? ... perhaps a bit of both.
Firstly,  a beautiful painting with some wonderful muted sea and sky tones and peachy skin colours which contrast really beautifully.  As I live 5 mins from the sea it reminds me of the sense of being part of this most natural and wild of environments.
Married to the Sea - by Clare Elaesser - find it here
Secondly, a dinky but accomlished piece of crafting which can't help but put a smile on your face and considering it's Sunday night and work is looming (boo!) I need it, don't you? 
West Highland Terrier by Janet Corderio - find the item here
Both found on my browsings of the wonderful Etsy. 
Anyway,

Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.