Thursday 26 July 2012

what i'd wear = nautica

Can you think of anything more delightful, dahling, than tripping along to hubbies' J Class regatta in this wonderful ensemble? 
Of course, one doesn't need to actually sail, does one, to appreciate all things nautical?  
So long as one stands on the blacony of the yacht club looking beautiful, 
that's all that Hon. Hugo Bunty-Twistleton could ask of his dearest.
Oh, for a pink gin and the starter's horn!
Nautica
 Seriously though, this vintage dress is AMAZING.
I reckon if you know someone handy with a sewing machine it wouldn't be a hard design to knock up.  
(Says me, who can't even thread my machine properly...)
Anchors Aweigh!
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.